domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

Vitamin B17, Beat cancer, video experience

I Beat Cancer With Vitamin B17

VITAMIN B17 IS BANNED BECAUSE IT CURES CANCER:

The Food and Drug Administration, the American Cancer Society, and the American Medical Association have used every means at their disposal to prevent this story from being told. They have arrested citizens for holding public meetings to tell others of their convictions on this subject. They have confiscated films and books. They even have prosecuted doctors who apply these theories in the effort to save the lives of their own patients.
(The author write a book, she is selling, too).
“I’ve been a cancer patient for two years. If you want to save your life, you need to take the reins into your own hands. Do the research! You can start by looking up the book WORLD WITHOUT CANCER by G. Edward Griffin on Amazon, which is also the only place you can get B17 (online). The first time I was on B17, my cancer went into remission. When I got off it because of the “cyanide scare” my cancer came back. After discovering that B17 is a concentrated form of apricot kernels, I learned that it can’t be dangerous if taken in the appropriate doses. So, I refused chemo (which is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than B17, by the way). After two months passed with no conventional treatments at all, I got back on the B17. WITHIN TEN WEEKS of taking 500 mg twice a day, the B17 wiped out FIVE tumors, and I am now CANCER FREE!”
Cortesía UndergrundHealth.com 
Use the Google Translate  
 Watch the video below for a personal testimony on just how powerful a cancer fighter B17 is. at link
 http://www.undergroundhealth.com/i-beat-cancer-with-vitamin-b17/?fb_ref=recommendations-bar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario